Wedding season is the official slay season and it’s not restricted to women’s wear alone. Yes, men deserve to hog the fashion spotlight, as much as women. Gone are the days when men would turn up in a staid kurta pyjama gear for weddings, paling in comparison to their more glamorous fashion counterparts. Times have changed and so has men’s fashion in general and Men’s ethnic code in particular. The trends of men’s ethnic wear have jazzed up the fashion scenario completely and men now strut their stuff at weddings or social gatherings in their finest ethnic wear. So, and upstage your fashion counterpart with fashionable sartorial choices. Take a look at some of the trendsetting ethnic wear that must find a way to your wardrobes.
Get Ethnic Wear for Men – Cause a Style Fervor Among your Peers
If you want to get a leg up in the latest fashion trends, browse through the fashion choices listed here and get stylish ethnic wear for men.
- Waistcoat with dhoti or churidar – And you always thought that waistcoats were only for three-piece suits? Well, think again! Waistcoats are the new norm in ethnic wear and giving stiff competition to western wear. And yes waistcoats need not be boring, you can team up floral waistcoats with plain kurtas and the look is just out of the world. If you are not too much into patterns or florals you can wear a kurta and churidar in similar tones and add the stylish element in the form of a waistcoat in a contrasting shade. Absolutely drool-worthy look!
- Asymmetric kurta – Symmetry is so boring nowadays! Asymmetry is the name of the game and men are swayed by this latest ethnic fashion wear. Men from the tinsel town have taken to this trend and how. You can wear asymmetrical kurtas with a modern dhoti, jeans, churidar, salwars the works. Accessorize it with scarves, a half jacket and give your look a cool quotient with sporty sneakers.
- Pastel kurtas – Pastel is the new black! Garish and bright colours have been done away with. Now, soothing and pastel shades are replacing the bright and bold colours. When we speak of pastel shades we mean, sky blues, light pinks and so on. This kind of colours suit all kinds of age groups and stands out for its simplicity and classy appeal. Flaunt these cool shades at all kinds of traditional occasions.
- Indo-western appeal – Indo-western ethnic wear is a classy and distinguished way of wearing traditional wear. This is one style that is never going to go out of vogue. It takes your traditional clothing to a whole new level. Also, this kind of indo-western wear is suitable for casual as well as formal occasions. You can wear a dhoti or a pyjama with a suit. So, dress to impress with the indo-western gear.
- Jodhpuri Suits – The jodhpuri suits are an integral part of the imperial dressing. This style hails from Jodhpur, Rajasthan. This attire is an amalgamation of sophistication and style. The fine embroidery, the stylish cuts, all add to the overall appeal of the attire. You can wear a perfect pair of jodhpur shoes to complete your look. This is a regal look fit for royal occasions.
- Silk Jacquard kurta – To buy or not to buy a silk jacquard kurta? Well, we will say buy it to make your ethnic fashion game on point. The kurta looks effortlessly smart and distinguished when you wear it with a printed jacket. It enhances your look and makes a fashion statement of its own.
- A Fancy Dupatta – Yes, you can drape a dupatta around your neck or your body and still look stylish and handsome. Wear it with anything, dhoti, pyjama or kurta and drape it ever so casually around your hand. Casual sophistication at its best. This trend has been doing the rounds in tinsel town and actors such as Shahid Kapoor, Ayushman Khurana, and Sidharth Malhotra are showing you how to do it in style. There is no reason why you can’t start a style trend of your own and rock in your own individualistic way.
- Simple white pyjama always works – Wear a simple white pyjama and you are good to go! It’s perfect to wear for all occasions whether casual or otherwise. Now, you may think, it’s been there all along what’s so special about it? This simple style formula always works. You can combine the red, yellow, blue with white and it will make you look great. Also, the best way to grab eyeballs is to pick something simple such as a white pyjama and it helps you steal the spotlight in more ways than one. Also, you can wear it to summer weddings too. A cool and sophisticated look done right with a whole lot of panache.
So, if you like any of the men’s ethnic wear options mentioned here, you can indulge in some online shopping and splurge on some stylish clothing. These looks will have you sorted for the entire wedding season. Weddings, engagements, small gatherings, casual get-togethers, these looks will help you sail through the entire season with aplomb. Also, when you are wearing the ethnic stuff make sure you accessorize right! Accessorizing goes a long way in completing your look it is what they say adds the cherry on the top. So, focus on getting the right accessories, such as the scarf, the shoes, the delicate jewellery like the Kada on your wrists or simple chains. These cool accessories add a certain amount of flair to your whole look. So, this winter season, get your ethnic styling right and slay big time!