It has to be said that when I first walked in to Gieves & Hawkes for some suits for the Savoy last year. I thought what they had to offer was some what dated for any man under 30. It occurred to me that if any young fine gentlemen wanted to embrace this elite road then Savile Row had to seriously re-think how to reach a younger market. Unbeknownst to me a young storm was brewing and from the Lords Cricket Ground till the latest LC:M event. Gieves & Hawkes are certainly leading the way. Showing us all why a young man should be running into their store sooner than later. We have taken so many images which we shall turn into informative style tips as the weeks go buy.
But in the meantime listen to expert Jason Basmajian from Gieves & Hawkes on informative style tips on how to embrace Savile Row for the future.
Topics Covered in the video
- How to wear the Tartan suit for 2014.
- What to wear as a first graduate?
- What to wear on your first date?
- What to wear as a lawyer?
- What a groom should be wearing on his big day?
- Why male grooming is essential for any man.
- The difference between high street and Bespoke.