Snow goggles are one of the most important pieces in your bag if you ski or enjoy other snowy activities. They protect your eyes from several potential dangers, like snow blindness and UV rays, but these days, people wear them as fashion accessories. If being one of the cool kids matters to you, make sure snow goggles are part of your wardrobe.
Off the slopes, snow goggles give you a fresh appearance. Wear them wherever life takes you, whether an outdoor pool party or an adventure with friends. Snow goggles help you keep up with fashion trends while standing out from the crowd. The stylish and trendiest men wear snow goggles as a fashion accessory -and so should you.
Your age, social status, employment status -none of those factors matters when it is time to look your best. Snow goggles come in a range of styles, and colors, and goggles adorned with various features that allow you to take your fashion to the next level while protecting your eyes.
If you don’t own a few pairs of snow goggles already, it’s time to change that. All the coolest kids on the block own Snow Gs from Goodr. The goggles allow you to set a trend while looking and feeling your best. Most importantly, the goggles don’t cost an arm and a leg!
How to Choose Snow Goggles
Thousands and thousands of pairs of snow goggles are available for your purchase, although features, functionality, durability, and cost greatly differ. Cheaper goggles may not provide full eye protection, while more expensive options may not fit within your allotted budget. Ease purchase headaches by selecting goggles based on the criteria below.
- Choose your goggles based on your needs. Will you wear them while shredding the slopes, living life, or both? Many goggles transition from slopes to sidewalks easily, allowing you to enhance your wardrobe in the blink of an eye. Know your uses for goggles before purchase to ensure you find a pair that meets your needs.
- Lens types vary from polarized to photochromic, each delivering its distinct benefits. Research the different lens types to find the best style for you.
- Lens coatings protect the goggles. Coating options include scratch resistance and anti-dog. The activities you’ll participate in most often should influence the choice of coating selected.
- Lens tinting is all about aesthetics. Choose colors that you love! Lens coatings protect the lens against various types of damage, including scratches.
- How much money can you afford on snow goggles? Some goggles are expensive! Don’t go broke buying snow goggles. Set a budget instead. Plenty of retailers sell high-quality goggles priced under $100! Take your business to one of those companies to score the best deals.
- Durability matters. Look for sunglasses made from high-quality materials built to last. Consider factors such as frame construction, hinge quality, and lens durability. Investing in well-made sunglasses ensures they withstand daily use and provide long-term value.
- Comfort and fit should always be top considerations during your snow goggles purchase. No matter how stylish your goggles are, if they feel uncomfortable or fit poorly, continue your search.
- Helmet Compatibility is also important when choosing goggles for skiing or snow activities. Some goggles may not pair well with certain helmets, creating discomfort and other problems easily eliminated by carefully choosing goggles suitable to your needs.
- Last but not least, consider your personal preference when choosing snow goggles. When you look good, you feel good and get a boost of confidence on or off the slopes.
Caring for Your Snow Goggles
After the daunting task of selecting goggles from the wide selection of choices, you are the proud owner of eye protection and fashion. Ensure you get your money’s worth from your purchase by taking care of your goggles. It’s not that difficult and enhances the product’s lifetime. Whether you wear goggles as a fashion accessory or protection while on the slopes, take care of your goggles to get the most from them.
Use our recommendations below to keep your goggles in tip-top condition.
- Handle With Care: Treat your snow goggles like a fine piece of china. Okay, don’t store them behind a locked cabinet on display, but certainly handle them with care. Avoid placing goggles face down on rough surfaces. We also advise that you keep them out of direct heat and sunlight.
- Keep Them Clean: Clean goggles ensure you look your best whether you’re with friends in the snow or on the streets. Keep them clean by using a microfiber cloth to remove smudges and fingerprints. Cleansing wipes designed for lenses also work well. Never use abrasive materials on the lenses of your snow goggles.
- Hands Off: The right goggles look so fashionable, touching the lenses becomes an obsession, although it’s the worst way to care for your product. On top of smudges and fingerprints, touching the lenses of your goggles can increase the risk of scratches, cracks, and other damage. Be gentle and handle the goggles by the frames only.
- Properly Store Your Snow Goggles: Don’t toss your goggles around, at least if you expect long-lasting durability from them. Always properly store your goggles in a case or pouch when they’re not in use. This prevents scratches and other damages. Store the case and goggles in a cool, dry place to prevent moisture damage.
Whether you want to hit the slopes or enjoy the fresh air and sunshine from a walk around town, a pair of snow goggles is a must-have accessory. Not only will the goggles protect your eyes from the elements and harmful UV rays, but can elevate your fashion game. Whether you’re an avid skier or a fashion icon, investing in a quality pair of snow goggles is a smart choice. So, gear up, stay protected, and show off your style with a pair of snow goggles that will keep you looking cool and confident wherever your winter adventures take you.