Tinie Tempah, rapper, ambassador for London Fashion Week Men’s and founder of fashion label What We Wear, has joined forces with Stand Up To Cancer this October to design a limited-edition T-shirt.
Inspired by Stand Up To Cancer’s bold, defiant message, calling on the nation to rally against cancer, Tinie’s design features a bold neon print across the front of the T-shirt that reads “PAYBACK” against a black background. Stand Up To Cancer’s logo is seen on the sleeve and the phrase “IT’S PAYBACK TIME” is stamped on the reverse.
Tinie Tempah said: “1 in 2 people are diagnosed with cancer at some point in their life which is why I’m supporting Stand Up To Cancer. We can be part of the generation that really makes a difference. We have the power to fund game-changing research that will save lives. We can beat this disease. By buying one of these T-shirts you can support and Stand Up To Cancer.”
100% Of The Profits Will Go To Cancer Research UK
Stand Up To Cancer is a joint national fundraising campaign from Cancer Research UK and Channel 4 to accelerate new cancer treatments to UK patients and save more lives, more quickly.
Stand Up To Cancer funds ground-breaking research that will save lives. To date, the campaign has raised more than £38 million, funding 35 trials and projects involving more than 8000 cancer patients and supporting one international Dream Team. For more information on Stand Up To Cancer, visit .
- Stand Up To Cancer is a joint national fundraising campaign from Cancer Research UK and Channel 4
- The campaign returns this year with a variety of fundraising activities, a series of special programming on Channel 4 and will culminate in a fantastic night of TV on Channel 4 this autumn.
- Launched in the UK in 2012, Stand Up To Cancer funds game-changing research that accelerates new cancer treatments and tests to UK patients, and across the world, to ultimately save more lives
- More than £38 million has been raised in the UK to date, funding 35 trials and projects involving more than 8000 cancer patients and supporting one international Dream Team
- Research projects include the development of the ‘chemo-package’ to deliver treatment at the best time for the patient; investigations into whether exercise can prevent cancer from returning; using MRI to turn radiotherapy into a more precise, personalised and powerful anti-cancer weapon, and much, much more!
- Stars such as Naomi Campbell, Noel Gallagher, Tom Hardy, Gillian Anderson, Idris Elba, Andy Murray, Bradley Cooper, Martin Freeman, Jamie Oliver, Kathy Burke, Miranda Hart, Paul O’Grady, Richard Ayoade, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Jack O’Connell, Lily James, Rosamund Pike, Sophie Turner, Stephen Graham, Toby Jones and Will Poulter are just some of the talent who have supported Stand Up To Cancer
To find out more about fundraising activities visitor