Ion Fiz for Men
Today I am going to introduce you to Ion Fiz, a fashion designer from Bilbao Spain. Gentlemen if originality and going against the spring-summer trend is your thing then the Ion Fiz collection for men is to die for. Yes, it’s flower power shirts, amazing pastel colour suits and quirky cardigan designs. This collection can be broken into pieces and added to your existing wardrobe. It’s in the detail and cut off what has been presented here. That is going to make you look very street smart and sleek.
- Shirts – The shirts are a statement piece all on their own. You can team them with shorts, linen trousers or casual jeans. The materials used are very refreshing and funky indeed.
- Cardigans – The blue quirky cardigans are divine on every level. They will look awesome with any type of linen trousers.
- Jackets – It’s all in the detail of this whole collection which is making an average jacket just look fabulous. A nice simple T-shirt underneath and you’ll have us girls going gaga.
- Overcoats – The overcoats are very comfortable, stylish and just add a unique appeal to a man’s overall look. It’s lightweight so perfect for the up and coming months
- Shorts – The two-tone colour and trimming lining have taken the boring short look to a whole cool new look. They just look so street smart.
The ION FIZ style can be summarised simply as NATURAL and SOPHISTICATED.
Ion Fiz started his own fashion label in 2002 aged 24. Since then he has been awarded important prizes such as the L’Oreal Paris Cibeles, the Prix de la Mode Marie Claire and the Fad prize for Best Designer. In 2012 he celebrated his tenth anniversary in fashion with a 30-piece couture collection named Fizissimo which was presented in a dramatic catwalk show at the Bilbao Guggenheim museum. Fiz rounded off the celebration of his anniversary with an invited workshop at the Balenciaga museum, where he showed how to make a couture dress.
Ion Fiz studied Fashion Design at the Escuela de Moda Vasca, graduating with honours. He always wanted to be involved in fashion. From a very early age, Fiz learnt how to cut and sew clothes at the workshops of his relatives, who were dressmakers and tailors. Fiz supervises the creative process of each design: from sketches to pattern-cutting to the final cut and finish of each piece.
Fiz has designed several collections for other important couture masters, such as Pertegaz. His clients include Isabel Preysler and similarly elegant women. The collections of the ION FIZ label are distributed in Spain, France, Italy, Russia, Norway, Australia, UAE and Japan. The Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Madrid and the Pret a Porter in Paris are some of the important events Fiz goes to every season.